16 August 2014

Tiger Beer: No reason not to share!

No comments:
 

Fun fact: Did you know that Singapore is the birth place of Tiger Beer

Since 1932, Tiger Beer has been using their signature blue livery that many are familiar with. This year, to celebrate Singapore's birthday, Tiger Beer dons patriotic red and white like our nation's flag. 

This limited edition red and white livery comes in packs of 10 x 330ml cans and are retailing at a recommended price of $25.60 at all major supermarkets and hypermarkets.

Apart from cocktails like long island iced tea and gin & tonic, I must say
beer (or angmoh liangteh) is my next favourite alcoholic drink of choice. 
And I kid you not, Tiger Beer has always been my number 1 beer.

 Though I think I had way too much to drink thanks to the overly friendly
and warm staff from Tiong Bahru Bar (used to be Tiong Bahru Bakery).



If I were to live around Tiong Bahru, TBB will definitely be one of my preferred chill out
spots. The staff are friendly, food is yummy and there were plenty of cozy sofas too.





No drinking sessions would be complete without some delectable finger food. Oh gosh, I am still salivating thinking about those luncheon meat strips, mantou with chilli crab sauce, sliders and best of all, luncheon meat CHIPS! yes you heard me, it was my first time knowing that such simple staple could turn into a heavenly nibble.


The crew from Vagabond Ink were also down, tattooing those proud to call themselves Singaporeans.
Take a look at these impressive designs at Vagabond Ink.


All in all, it was a great night out with the boys with many drinks, munchies, games and laughter!
With all appreciation , I would like to thank Tiger Beer for the fantastic night
and William for the invite! Click here to check out his blog (:

Check out www.projectweekends.com, Singapore's One-stop lifestyle portal.

Till next time...
Jem~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff